Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Calendar says April...


Hi Folks, decided to get back on the blog wagon, probably good for my creative outlet, give me someplace to vent, complain, applaud and generally gripe. It's not all bad, hopefully it will contain a nugget or two of sound real estate advice. On that note, the real estate market in Oneonta proper is heating up!. Been busy putting things together, researching potential sellers, and generally enjoying myself. I do love real estate.. it is so exciting. I never have the same day twice. So as I go chugging along my way, all I can say is please let Spring come soon, we need some sunshine in Oneonta, and 60 degree days would be nice, flowers, green grass.. am I asking for too much? 


If you are interested in buying, selling or simply discussing what is happening in Oneonta Real Estate.. give me  a call or email me, I would be happy to chat with you. 

Enjoy the links below


No comments:

Post a Comment